sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

A trip to remember.

This summer I went with my aunt to Paris. It was a perfect week. We went to the Eiffel Tower, to Notre-Dame Palace, we went to the River Seine, to the Louvre... We went also to the Grands Magasins and... IT'S SO BIG. One day we went to the Montmartre and I loved the view. Paris illuminated is so beautiful. At 10 pm the Eiffel Tower shine more that ever, it's amazing. The food... Well it's good, but it's 1-So expensive and 2- Like spanish food. The only food that i loved was the baguette. But it was an amazing trip. We bought a lot of clothes and we took a lot of photos.







2 comentarios:

  1. Did you take yourself these photos in Paris? What was your favourite place? Tell me, as I have never been to Paris, and it has always been one of my dreams!!! :) I will take your advice into consideration, I promise!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, I did! My favourite place was Versailles, the view of the Eiffel Tower and the boat ride through River Seine But... I loved everything. It's a beautiful city.

    ResponderEliminar