sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

Justin Bieber

My favourite artist is obviously Justin Bieber. People can say anything about him, but do you know what? I don't care. They're only jealous of him, because all the money, the fame and the girls that love him. His life wasn't easy when he was little, he was really poor and he sang on the stairs of a theatre and he got money for his mom. He paid the treatment of a little girl with cancer and made her happy 'til she dead. He donated a lot of money to schools. He colaboratte with a Pencils Of Promise. He made his dream come true.


And he's only 19...
I saw him 16th of March and I made my dream come true too... I met a lot of amazing people by twitter thanks to him. I cried a lot this day. I shouted. I danced. I sang. I saw my idol. And I'm so happy. You can say: It's only a singer.
He's my idol. He catch me when I fall.






1 comentario:

  1. I think that people who judge others only by their looks are wrong... and obviously, anyone can have a different opinion but always with respect for other people's likes and beliefs. I think that you are honest and brave to say what are your opinions and your likes, despite other people's bad comments. Live your life, and enjoy music!! If you love what you do, that's happiness...

    ResponderEliminar