domingo, 3 de mayo de 2015

38.

38. Only 38 days and everything will ends... All the good and bad times, the arguments, the jokes, the laughs, the tears... In 38 days we finish our trip in this school, we're going to go to different high schools, everyone will do different careers, we're going to have new friends, in a new place, with different professors and people.
This year has gone too fast. I don't want to leave this school and my classmates, my second family. We've shared 13 years of an incredible trip in school. We went to different places, like, the last one, Rome. It was the most beautiful trip that I've gone. Going to a different country, without parents and with your friends. What more do you want?
I also want to say thanks to everyone in my class, for the good and bad moments, for the laughs and the tears, and for being themselves. Each one of us have one thing that complements the rest of us.
I only want to say, with tears in my eyes, that I love you so much, I really do. I hope that, everywhere we go, we're still being friends, brothers and sisters. You're the best. I love you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario