domingo, 3 de mayo de 2015

The last one.

And finally... The last one. I thought at the beggining that when I'll do this post I will be happy, well, I don't think it now.
Is the last post that I write in this blog, at the moment. I'm very insecure for the next year. Going to a new high school, with different kind of people, new rules and professors... I don't like it. Now.
My perspective for the future is being someone in the society, helping people and being kind and a good person. Forming my family. I also want to travel around the world, to the countries that need more than us, helping them. I want to have health too.
Well, I think it's time to say goodbye. Goodbye to my school. Goodbye to my classmates. Goodbye to my professors. Goodbye to this post. And finally, goodbye to this blog. Thanks for all, I'll be back, I promise. And I keep all my promises.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario